Tuesday, July 10, 2012

27 Week Update

Hello Friends!!!

Some belly pics for you belly pic lovers...


I know you all just love my bathroom pictures I take at work :)

As you can see, my belly has been growing and growing and growing!!!

How I feel: Today I feel great but it fluctuates daily. Sometimes I just feel plain ole miserable.

How I look: Very pregnant! People are always surprised when they ask when I'm due and I tell them I have 3 more months!!!

Dr. Visits: My last visit was quick and everything was right on track. My next visit is next Thursday and I get to do my glucose test! Yeah! (yuck)

Weight Gain: 20 pounds

Symptoms: Heartburn and indegestion but I've been chewing on papaya pills and they seem to help.
Sleep is getting more and more uncomfortable!!! If i sleep on my side i feel like i cant breath! So Vance props me up with a million pillows and that was working but now my butt and tailbone are getting sore- looks like it will be the couch soon!

Emotionally: I tend to be emotional anyways, but all in all I think I'm doing ok. Some days are harder than others. The thought that we will have a son in 3 short months creeps up on me at times and overwhelms me.  In a good way, but still takes me breath away sometimes.

Nesting: Geesh, already giving me the itch to do, do, do... just wish i had the energy and skill to make it all happen.

Showers: Two lovely ladies from our church our hosting us two separate baby showers in August and I'm really excited to celebrate with our friends and family!!!

Kayla: She is 14 months old now and we are more in love with her every day. We are still hoping to adopt her but it will just take time to see what happens with her case, so for now, we are just cherising every moment we have with her.

Vance and I: we are doing great! Vance has been gone a lot this summer with youth trips and work and its been hard on me, but hopefully things will start calming down soon. We miss him so much when he is gone. Plus, i need muscle power to do all my "nesting projects" :)

Well, that's it for now. My bladder is about to EXPLODE so i better end this thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment